Student Leadership News is pleased to have released a special podcast series to give endless fundraising ideas to student leaders.
The series is co-hosted by Andy and Ronan from GRIP Leadership, who help train tens of thousands of student leaders each year. No longer will you need to rely on selling sausages or shaking donation tins, because there are TONNES MORE ways that students can raise money for the school or for important causes. The podcast episodes are helpful and enjoyable for high school leaders, primary school leaders, and the teachers and adults who work with student leaders.
Episodes can be accessed as part of the ‘Student Leadership News’ podcast which can be found on any podcast platform. For simple info on how to subscribe to our podcast CLICK HERE.
You can also listen to any episode directly from this article, by using the episode links below.
- Part 1- Stuff to Sell CLICK HERE
- Part 2- Themed Days CLICK HERE
- Part 3- Physical and Active Ideas CLICK HERE
- Part 4- Large Gatherings CLICK HERE
- Part 5- Creative Expression CLICK HERE
- Part 6- Longer Campaigns CLICK HERE
- Part 7- Working with Local Businesses CLICK HERE
- Part 8- Getting the Teachers Involved CLICK HERE
- Part 9- Other Random Ideas CLICK HERE
- Part 10- Additional Strageies CLICK HERE